Welcome. SnippetsLab is an easy-to-use code snippets manager. It helps you to collect and organize valuable code snippets, and makes sure that you have easy access to them whenever you want.
- Markdown Snippets
- SnippetsLab Assistant
- Sync & Backup
- Import, Export & Publish
- Keyboard Shortcuts
Tips and Tricks¶
Frequently Asked Questions¶
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What languages are supported?
- What is a Fragment? How to add new Fragments?
- How to use Dropbox / Google Drive or other third party sync services?
- Do I have to choose the language every time I create a new snippet?
- What is a “Folder Shortcut” and how do I add it?
- How to search full content of the snippets?
- How to hide the app from menu bar?
- How to use multiple languages in a single snippet?
- I cannot enable iCloud sync. Why?
- Will there be an iOS version of SnippetsLab?